Powered By Blogger

Monday, January 10, 2011

Chef Salad with Rotisserie Chicken and crusty French bread

I made the chicken on Saturday. We love rotisserie chicken, but my family prefers boneless skinless.

Rotisserie Chicken
1 package chicken breast
Drizzle with olive oil, and sprinkle both sides with McCormick Perfect Pinch Rotisserie Chicken. bake at 325 for 40 minutes. My husband loves this flavor, and I often make and serve with a side of rice and a veggie. You can make and use for many different kinds of meals...Penne Pasta with Alfredo and veggies homemade grilled chicken pizza... We like to have salad for dinner, but we like our toppings too. Tonight I chopped iceberg and romaine, added shredded carrots, cucumbers, grape tomato, hard boiled eggs, rotisserie chicken, and shredded cheddar. I sliced French bread and warmed in the oven. This will taste great and be a quick meal, we have a basketball game tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment