Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookies

I have had so many people tell me that thier chocolate cookies never come out. I came across this recipe not long ago, and they are always perfect! I have given this recipe to friends and family, I am sure they will vouch for me.

Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookies

1/2 cup soft butter
1/2 cup butter flavor crisco
1 cup brown sugar
1 cup white sugar
1 T molasses
1  3.5 oz instant french vanilla pudding
2 eggs
1 tsp baking soda
2   1/8 cups flour
12 oz milk chocolate chips (divided)
12 oz semi-sweet chocolate chips (divided)

Cream together butter, sugar, molasses, and eggs. Add pudding, and baking soda. Mix well, and add flour. Stir in half of milk chocolate chips, and half of semisweet chocolate chips. In a separate bowl mix the remaining chocolate chips together, and save for when the cookies come out of the oven, you sprinkle them on the top, just a few per cookie, and let them cool completely.
Roll the dough into 1  1/2 inch balls, and flatten slightly with the palm of your hand. Bake at 350 for 10 minutes.
I place my cookies on wire racks, and sprinkle with the remaining mixed chocolate chips. The end up looking very professional, and tasting like heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment