Powered By Blogger

Friday, February 11, 2011

Homemade Vegetable Soup

I combined my Grandma's recipe with my own, we really love this soup. I like to sprinkle mine with mozzarella, or parmesan cheese. Another topping that's fantastic is to take your favorite croutons sprinkled with cheese and heated in the oven. Several of my friends that I have served this to, have asked for the recipe.











Vegetable Soup

1-2 lb beef stew meat
1 T EVOO
1 tsp minced garlic
1/8 cup minced onion
1 large can V8 juice
2 cans beef broth (14.5)
3 cups of water
1 can diced tomatoes (14.5)
16 oz package frozen mixed vegetables

In soup pan brown stew meat in EVOO along with garlic and onion. Add V8, beef broth, water, diced tomatoes, and vegetables. Cook on medium to low for 3 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment